When it comes to modern logistics, rely on advanced supply chain technology to give you a competitive advantage.
Today’s international shipping means maximizing efficiency with global pooling services, live tracking, and maintenance programs.
Enjoy customized as well as standard supply chain management services, enabling you to focus on your core business. Our extensive client-focused services have been thoughtfully designed to maximize efficiency while providing the optimal mix for addressing each customer’s logistical, technological, and unique business needs.
Pooling allows for one-way shipping of crates, pallets, and other supply chain equipment. It’s a welcome change for supply chain businesses which have struggled to find a viable, advanced solution for shipping goods.
Pooling is a system in which reusable pallets, crates and bins are shared among our network. We’ll clean and check the quality of each piece while you benefit from the savings of our global equipment delivery.
Customizable leasing services allows for the coordination delivery and collection of the shipping crates, enabling our customers to:
• Improve supply chain operations, reducing capital expenditures
• Save money by eliminating round-trip transport costs
• Avoid the need for purchasing/maintaining costly equipment by only paying for what you use
• Benefit from our continuous innovation in the areas of platforms and systems
• Feel confident in our ability to meet SLAs and stock requirements
• Exceed your environmental goals as you reduce your carbon footprint by using fewer natural resources and reducing fuel emissions
Polymer works very hard to deliver the highest quality, food-safe containers to our customers.
After every use, we inspect, wash, and sanitize our containers in accordance to our food safety policies in order to obtain one of the world’s most stringent food safety management standards, ISO 22000 certification. The established procedures within our food safety system ensure we are providing food safe reusable packaging for the perishable food supply chain.
Click for downloading further information: